A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Breen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Breen, Anti-Aging, Functional and Regenerative Medicine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Breen graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Patrick Breen DO is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sean P. Breen practice?
- Dr. Sean Breen has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Breen practices Preventive Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Preventive Medicine Specialists.