A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Brimacombe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Brimacombe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brimacombe
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brimacombe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Brimacombe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Brimacombe graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Brimacombe has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Joseph Brimacombe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sean J. Brimacombe practice?
- Dr. Sean Brimacombe has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Brimacombe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.