A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Brimacombe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Brimacombe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brimacombe
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brimacombe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Brimacombe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Brimacombe graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Brimacombe has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Joseph Brimacombe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sean J. Brimacombe practice?
- Dr. Sean Brimacombe has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Brimacombe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.