A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Bush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Bush is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Bush, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Snake Bites
- Spider Bites (Arachnidism)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bush graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bush has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Paul Bush MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sean P. Bush practice?
- Dr. Sean Bush has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sean Bush practices Emergency Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Emergency Physicians.