A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Halligan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Halligan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halligan
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Halligan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Halligan, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Halligan graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Halligan has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Sacred Heart Hospital
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean C Halligan FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sean C. Halligan practice?
- Dr. Sean Halligan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Halligan practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Cardiologists.