Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sean Halligan
Dr. Sean Halligan, MD, FACC, FSCAI is a Doctor primarily located in Sioux Falls, SD, with another office in Worthington, MN. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology. Dr. Halligan is affiliated with Avera McKennan Hospital & University Health Center and Royal C. Johnson Veterans Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Sean Halligan has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Sean Halligan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sioux Falls, SD.
Dr. Thomas Isaacson
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Sioux Falls, SD 0 mi32
Dr. John Bacharach
Cardiovascular Disease, Vascular Surgery, Internal Medicine
Sioux Falls, SD 0 mi31
Dr. Paul Carpenter
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Sioux Falls, SD 0 mi43