A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Keenan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keenan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keenan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Keenan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keenan graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Keenan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital - Ardmore, OK
- Mercy Memorial Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Christopher Keenan MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sean C. Keenan practice?
- Dr. Sean Keenan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Keenan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.