A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Odonnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Odonnell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Odonnell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Odonnell graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Odonnell has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Memorial Hospital Central
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Christopher Odonnell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sean C. Odonnell practice?
- Dr. Sean Odonnell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sean Odonnell practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Family Physicians.