A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Caples:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caples
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caples Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Caples, DO, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Caples graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Caples has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean M Caples DO and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sean M. Caples practice?
- Dr. Sean Caples has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sean Caples practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Eau Claire, WI.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Pulmonologists, Rochester Critical Care Practitioners, and Rochester Sleep Medicine Doctors.