A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Caples:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Caples is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caples
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caples Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Caples, DO, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Caples graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Caples has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean M Caples DO and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sean M. Caples practice?
- Dr. Sean Caples has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sean Caples practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Eau Claire, WI.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Pulmonologists, Rochester Critical Care Practitioners, and Rochester Sleep Medicine Doctors.