A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Caples:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Caples, DO is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Caples graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Caples has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Michael Caples DO is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sean M. Caples practice?
- Dr. Sean Caples has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Caples practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Critical Care Practitioners, Rochester Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Rochester Pulmonologists.