Dr. Sean Carroll Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sean Carroll?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Sean Carroll?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 4th, 2016

Great bedside manner. Acted like he cared about me not just my problem. Asked me if I had questions on a couple occasions and answered them all. Was thorough on exam Dr Carroll personally called me with my test results to discuss them and the next plan of action. I'd recommend dr Carroll to anyone with an ear nose or throats problem

November 1st, 2015

Bedside manner was cold...at least that was our first impression. Wasn't satisfied with diagnosis of cause of a symptom I was having. Will be requesting a second opinion with a different doctor. He spent more time with my wife than with me. He was very robotic with me; not too personable.

March 23rd, 2014

womanpatient

He never looked at me or spoke directly to me, only to his assistant. He prescribed a test. I was given no information, only the date via his assistant. I found out later from a specialist that the test he ordered was unnecessary, the drug he prescribed had side effects that made my condition worse.

February 28th, 2014

Nothing

Dr. Sean carroll.. Most ignorant racist doctor! He doesn't even deserve to be called a doctor. He was not helpful at all, all the medication he put me on did not work. He is rude to his nurses , he mumbles everything and i had to ask him to repeat himself again and acted like he did not care. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!. He moves to fast and does not answer all questions. I will never go back to him i had a wonderful experience with the other several doctors that work their. Never again ! He should be reported!!!!!!

December 14th, 2013

NOT Reccommended 2nd Dr in Office; Horrible Experince of Both Drs

August 8th, 2013

Worst visit ever

Dr. Carroll was the most inattentive and pompous specialist I've ever met. Very unprofessional and didn't listen to a word I said. Interrupted me several times and insisted that my fever, ear pain and muffled sounds and flu symptoms were from "allergies". I know I have allergies however I was experiencing a sinus infection like I do every few months but he said there was no infection or fluid in my ears, however my primary doctor who I just saw a few days ago assured me I did in fact had an ear and sinus infection. All in all he did not listen to me at all and I would not recommend him to anyone.

July 10th, 2013

office visit and surgery

Ent office staff is efficient and friendly. Dr Carroll examined me, made me aware of non-surgical options first. After he told me about the surgical options, and side affects, pain, bleeding. I felt very comfortable having the doctor take care of me.

April 3rd, 2013

Do NOT see the PA!

I was supposed to see Dr. Carroll, but the office had scheduled me incorrectly & I ended up seeing the PA, Mr. Gannon. He is NOT a good practitioner. He barely spent any time in the room & was unable to see the giant tonsilith & told me my ears were impacted. Then, he documented he cleaned my ears but NEVER DID. He just LEFT the room. And then I GOT BILLED FOR IT. This office is disorganized & I was very disappointed with their care. Fortunately, my primary care doctor removed the tonsilith the following week.

October 13th, 2012

Great experience with Dr. Carroll. Listened to what I wanted and explained what I needed. Avoided an unnecessary procedure for which the nurses had prepped me for (as standard). As a medical student, he explained everything on a much more detailed level trying to throw in a bit of teaching while devising a treatment plan. Was completely honest with the potential outcomes related to the treatment plan. Told me that next time, bypass my family physician and come straight in for ENT issues. Scheduling/billing after the visit was phenomenal with extremely pleasant and efficient staff.Only major downside -- the main waiting room. Nothing to do with the staff (all very friendly, efficient and eminently competent during and after) but rather the vast majority of the clientele. Parents letting their kids run everywhere, kids yelling, people thinking that showering is only a "recommendation," etc. It seems public decency and class are a thing of the past at this office. So if you can tolerate that -- I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Carroll.

October 3rd, 2012

Cold and rude Dr. acted like I was waisting his time .

The Dr. told me that the huge lump in my throat was nothing . After showing him the sono films with a 6mm mass , he told me he couldnt see it and focused his attention to the side of my neck . He told me not to worry about anything because I was making it out to be more than it was . I made an appointment for a second opinion with Dr. Ruth Lippman and she told me that the lump was mass the size of a golf ball,and if left untreated can turn to cancer ?! Dr Carrol made no effort and was cold. Not happy after that visit !

March 13th, 2012

Dr. Sean Carrol

I just wanna say that I'm not the only one who has complained about his rudeness. I'm hard of hearing and he consistantly talks behind my back and doesn't seem to listen to anything I say. One would thing that all his training would have included some ASL and some sensitivty about the difficulty I experience in my life. I have had a ear infection and a fever for three days over the weekend. He told me to come in in a week to be seen. The pain is in both ears and I don't understand why he thinks that's not important.

May 16th, 2011

Very Professional but friendly. Easy to talk to. Has the ability to put you at ease before procedures.