Learn more about Dr. Sean Cavanaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Cavanaugh, Radiation Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Cavanaugh, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavanaugh graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cavanaugh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Xavier Cavanaugh MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sean X. Cavanaugh practice?
- Dr. Sean Cavanaugh has 12 office locations.
Dr. Sean Cavanaugh practices Radiation Oncology near Macon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Alpharetta, GA.
See Macon Radiation Oncologists.