A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Cavanaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Cavanaugh, Radiation Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Cavanaugh, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavanaugh graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cavanaugh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cavanaugh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sean X. Cavanaugh practice?
Dr. Sean Cavanaugh practices Radiation Oncology near Macon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Alpharetta, GA.
See Macon Radiologists.