A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Chung is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Chung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Chung has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Middlesex Hospital, Middletown CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Sehoon Chung MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sean S. Chung practice?
- Dr. Sean Chung has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sean Chung practices Internal Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Pedro, CA.
See Torrance Internists.