Dr. Sean Coleman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sean Coleman?

May 7th, 2017

He listens

I have been dealing with a strange neck pain for almost 5 years. My primary care doctor had told me every year when I had my physical that it was probably stress related and didn't look into it any further. With the pain still happening, I asked to be referred. He referred me to Dr. Coleman and he was able to diagnose my problem very quickly and unfortunately for me it was a scary diagnosis, that didn't go hand in hand with my age so I am so thankful that he listened to me and took me serious instead of dismissing my concerns like my regular dr did for years. I'm very thankful to him and for him.

June 30th, 2015

Totally Dissatisfied

First, he charges too much money. And even when you have insurance, you MUST pay what "they" believe your portion is before insurance has paid their part. This is the first and only place I've seen this. He has no bedside manner. He's brusque, unsympathetic, and curt. He tells you you "aren't that bad" even when your symptoms are horrible. He does NOTHING except turn you away (or he did us), and then charge a ridiculous price. Find someone else. I know that's hard when you live in Dalton, but I do NOT recommend this man.

August 22nd, 2012

Ripoff!!!!

His knowledge is good! His practice stinks! Two hours plus wait....tried charging twice for same same....Intentially...he lied!!! If you want to know why we are in trouble with medicare...go see him....he'll show you all the ropes in how he cheats the system and you....After all he has to pay off that Mercedes!!!

July 22nd, 2010

My daughter loves Dr. Coleman!!!!!!

My daughter loves Dr. Coleman. She usaully is terrified of doctors but she is very comfortable with him. One day when he came in the room she just started singing him a song. He doesn't just talk and rush out. He actually cares. He has done surgery on my daughter 2 times for 2 different reasons and he is the BEST!!!!!

May 7th, 2017