Dr. Sean Colio MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 12th, 2016
Dr
I had a torn ligament from an accident. When I cried out in pain during his examination, Dr Colio belittled me and accused me of malingering. He wrote up a defamatory report before the MRI was performed. The MRI showed an extensive tear of a major muscle's tendon, the area of complaint. Dr Colio re-wrote his report when I objected to his portrayal of me, rather than amending his prior report; that is illegal of itself. Further, even though the MRI showed a serious injury, Dr Colio ruined my chances of legal reimbursement of my injury due to his defamation of my character in his report written BEFORE THE MRI WAS EVEN DONE! He's extremely arrogant and doesn't have any compunction about how his short-sighted error WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE! Avoid him at all cost.

January 31st, 2015
The doctor was friendly and nice enough but I left the appointment without any plan of action. The follow through that needed to happen did not happen and after the visit, it was impossible to make contact with anyone who could help me despite repeated attempts.

January 7th, 2015
Excellent Doctor.Would see him again for any pain issues.

December 18th, 2014
One of the worst doctors I have ever been to. I would not recommend you to go to this doctor. Not sure why Dr. Sean Colio is still working for Swedish medical center in Seattle WA.

May 12th, 2014
Avoid this doctor
I was referred to Dr. Colio for a specific procedure. He spent most of his time trying to sell me on knee injections, when I did not have a complaint with my knees. He was rude, condescending and didn't listen. I later found out that his notes to the referring doctor said I complained of knee pain, which was not true! There is nothing to recommend this doctor.

March 7th, 2014
Poor Dr.
Horrible bedside manner, rude and inaccurate diagnosis that caused us to have months of paperwork to fix. I would NOT recommend!! Said injury had healed without even seeing me for follow-up visit.

September 9th, 2012
Wonderful doctor!
I was Dr. Colio's patient for about two years. The relief from pain he was able to give me made all the difference in my daily life. I was sadd ...

June 7th, 2012
My husband and I were in the room when Dr Colio saw my son. We thought he was extremely condescending and annoyed by our questions. By contrast the staff was fantastic and very helpful, even apologizing for him after he left the room.

August 30th, 2011
The first time I saw Dr Colio he was abrupt and not caring at all. Acted as if he needed to be somewhere else and I was taking up his time. The second time he was much more interested in me and my concerns and took the time to explain everything.

July 19th, 2011
DR COLIO SEEMS TO KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING, HOWEVER HAS TO BE ASKED FOR INFORMATION, IS NOT FREE FLOWING W/ INFORMATION

May 30th, 2011
Avoid
Extremely rude... didn't seem to care about listening to me at all. Not a doctor I would suggest to anyone.

May 27th, 2011
I don't believe the previous "reviews"
Dr. Colio was very unhelpful and rude. I find it hard to believe those 5 star reviews. Look at other review sites and form your own opinion. He may ha ...