A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Connolly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Connolly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Connolly, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Connolly graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Connolly has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Summit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Connolly MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sean Connolly practice?
- Dr. Sean Connolly has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Connolly practices Gastroenterology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Gastroenterologists.