A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Cooke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Cooke is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Cooke, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooke graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Cooke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Hospital - South Sacramento
- So. Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Michael Cooke MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sean M. Cooke practice?
- Dr. Sean Cooke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sean Cooke practices Pediatrics near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Elk Grove, CA.
See Sacramento Pediatricians.