A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Corbett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Corbett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corbett
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Corbett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Corbett, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Corbett graduated from University College Dublin. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Corbett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Thomas Corbett MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sean T. Corbett practice?
- Dr. Sean Corbett has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Corbett practices Urology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Urologists.