A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Corbett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Corbett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corbett
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Corbett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Corbett, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Corbett graduated from University College Dublin. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Corbett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Thomas Corbett MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sean T. Corbett practice?
- Dr. Sean Corbett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sean Corbett practices Urology near Culpeper, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Charlottesville, VA.
See Culpeper Urologists.