A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Corbett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Corbett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Corbett, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Corbett graduated from University College Dublin. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Corbett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Corbett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sean T. Corbett practice?
Dr. Sean Corbett practices Urology near Culpeper, VA.
See Culpeper Urologists.