A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Coy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Coy, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coy graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Coy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Coy MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Sean Coy practice?
- Dr. Sean Coy has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Coy practices Anesthesiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Anesthesiologists.