Dr. Sean Cunningham MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 17th, 2016
Registered Nurse
I've had two telephone conversations with Sean Cunningham while he was the on-call physician after hours at the hospital. He's a very unpleasant person, is very rude, and interrupts you mid-sentence. So I asked around to fellow nurses who said their experiences were similar. This is how he is. After hanging up the phone all I could think about was hopefully he treats his patients and his wife with more respect than he does nursing staff.

December 9th, 2014
Fantastic Doctor and even a better person.
I have no hesitation of recommending Dr Cunningham to my very best friend or my children. He is a good listener, takes time to visit with you so he can fully understand your problems and concerns. I would give him 10 stars if I could. A man who is truly committed in helping others. Thank You

October 15th, 2012
Excellent Internal medicine doctor
Thorough. Analytical. Honest. Practical. Helpful.

August 30th, 2012
Very carrying Dr.
I have had nothing be great experiences with Dr Cunningham. Two things I appreciate most:* time and patience* does not believe in handling all problems by handing out prescriptions. With a recent back problem, he sent me to a Physical Therapist and I was able to completely rid myself of my upper back pain without having to take any medications (other than a periodic Ibuprofen.

December 13th, 2011
my visit with a doctor who wouldnt listen
I went in with my husband it was my appointment. He came in shook our hands sat at the computer in the exam room,started asking questions in an abrupt manner & when I didnt answer in the order that he thought I should have he anwered himself outloud and typed that into his computer.When I did answer he made snide comments & continued to blast more questions at me. He then come over to the examing table checked my heart breathing pumped up the the blood presure cuff to tight and kept it there on purpose "I thought maybe he was trying to make me cry uncle" then he checked my pluse mispronounced my endocrinoligts name for the 3rd or 4th time. Had me lie down while he checked some more things out and begane to belittle me about beig obease-morbide. I am not stupid,just obease ect..(all that goes with it)and I noticed he waited for the really mean stuff he said to me while I was lying down with him standing over me.(kick'em while there down) they were not medical advise more to the point of being snide "Dont you think all of your problems stem from your weight?he mentioned that I would proably be incontinate for the rest of my life.then asked me what he could do for me? I asked for a medication he said he didd'nt belive in so he would not give me a script. He asked me if I he could refer me to a urloligist (big deal I dont need refurals)He asked if I wanted physical therapy,nice that he like's to give other DRs business but for me he & my husband he just wasted our time because my husband paid his co-pay and cancelled his appointment. I hope some day that he recieves the same benifical treatment I personal do not like him.