Dr. Sean Cupp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sean Cupp?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Sean Cupp?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 26th, 2017

Thanks

Figured out the longstanding issues with my elbow that another doctor didn't find. Sent me to a great surgeon to fix the problem.

March 1st, 2016

Dr Cupp did a great job of diagnosing and treating my shoulder pain. I'm a very active swimmer, runner, and weight lifter and have been sidelined with pain for too long. He spent extra time explaining exactly what was wrong with my shoulder. He works in a very busy office with lots of patient traffic but I only had to wait a short time to be seen.

February 28th, 2016

Very good office visit. Excellent musculoskeletal doctor.

February 27th, 2016

Great doc!

October 26th, 2013

Very bad experience

The doctor could not diagnose the problem. I;ve had moderate pain in my foot while walking for several months now. He could not find anything, so he practically accused me of malingering. Note that I was not looking for medication, I simply have pain that is long-lasting and is causing me to alter my gait. The doctor was aggressive when I tried to ask questions. He nearly shouted at me a few times. So not only was he useless as a doctor, but he was very unpleasant and offensive, with zero bedside manner.

September 18th, 2012

Great doc for non-surgical sports injuries

This doctor did a great job diagnosing & treating our child who had a broken leg and additional injuries. He has a lot of experience working with young atheletes (KU & highschoolers, etc.), and he has young children, so he is no stranger to what parent's concerns are. He follows up with just the right amount of appointments, x-rays, etc. Yes, he has a strong personality, he's a guy's guy, and he could possibly rub some people the wrong way; he will certainly tell you what he believes and might even use some sarcasm. But we did not mind it a bit; he's sincere about getting the job done right which is what you want when you have injuries! He was exactly on target with every single bit of advice he gave us. I would not hesitate to recommend him or go back to him myself or for any of my kids.

September 4th, 2011

Dr. Cupp is a peevish, arrogant adolescent.

December 9th, 2010

I go to him for all my sports injuries

He is always very friendly, spends exactly the right amount of time in the room, he doesn't leave until you are done asking questions. Sometimes he gets behind because of this but he is worth the wait. The most impressive thing I have ever experienced with him is he is honest. I had an ankle injury that stumped all the doctors I wound up going to but he was the only one that wasn't afraid to admit that he didn't know and helped me get in with a specialist that he trusted and knew was good. I would recommend him to anyone.

October 20th, 2009

SOB

This guy only cared about my weight. He didn't diagnose my injury and said my injury was due to my weight. If my injury was due to my weight wouldn't it be on both sides of my body? His bedside mannor was horrible. His prejudice against an older person with medicaide medicare and having some weight on them was written all over his face. I'm not lazy. I have a disability. He didn't treat me as a whole. He didn't look or ask about the fact that I had cancer in high school, and he didn't look at what medications I was taking. I wasn't even supposed to see him. I was supposed to see his collegue. He only cares about his precious sports figures. Oh well...Just another SOB doctor like they are all becoming.

April 26th, 2017