A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean D'Souza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean D'Souza, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean D'Souza, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Souza graduated from Grace University, Boca Raton. He has 3 awards.
Dr. D'Souza has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Benedict D'Souza MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sean B. D'Souza practice?
- Dr. Sean D'Souza has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean D'Souza practices Surgery near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Surgeons.