A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Devine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Devine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Devine
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Devine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Devine, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Devine graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Devine has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
- French Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean D Devine MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sean D. Devine practice?
- Dr. Sean Devine has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Devine practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Surgeons.