Dr. Sean Devine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sean Devine?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 7th, 2017

Indifferent

Seemed anxious fo end the appointment as if he had seen this issue so many times he could not be bothered. Offered no real solution and was rather indifferent.

January 12th, 2017

Great job on surgery, repaired my shoulder to total movement with no pain

The wait time in this office is horrible. You will wait in front office for about 20 mins, you'll be walked to the patient room and be prepared to wait at least another 20 mins. Extremely frustrating. My only complaint about Devine is the wait time

July 1st, 2016

I wasn't healing well after surgery and in a lot of pain. He told me it was because I was overweight. If that was he case why did only my R knee hurt

June 23rd, 2016

My mother (age 83) was visiting me from out of state; during her visit she fell and broke her hip. We took her immediately to the ER where we met with Dr. Devine after having x-rays taken. He was so pleasant, kind and reassuring to her/us. He performed the surgery the next morning and 2 days later she was released. She is now at home and healing just fine. She just loves Dr. Devine and his staff...they treated her like a "queen"; very kind and professional. We highly recommend Dr. Devine and his staff!!

March 30th, 2016

Dr. Devine hasn't given me more than 10 minutes of his time in three visits, its very frustrating. Since getting my cast off he basically said walk on it and sent me off, no discussion of rehab. No follow up. It is very disappointing considering he is a sports medicine doctor, I run marathons and now because of this poor treatment I am three months past the injury and still can't walk comfortably. The staff that works there is very kind though. Especially Taylor, she's so sweet.

January 10th, 2015

Powerlifting Injury

Torn quadriceps tendon all the way on a powerlifting squat. I had originally torn the tendon years ago in football and had damaged it in other sports. Dr. Devine took excellent care of me, and 1 year later I am able to squat with 225lbs without fear. I can enjoy walking and can almost run. I don't have much pain really. For the type of injury and not being able to use my leg, I am incredibly grateful to Dr. Devine and his ability as a surgeon. He is a great guy too.

January 21st, 2014

retired

Total hip replacment. Everything was perfect. I was back on my bicycle in four weeks and I am now riding 90 miles per week. Rehab was excellent and I am in better shape at age 70 than most 40 year olds. Dr. Devine did an amazing job. There is nothing negative I can say about him. He is a pure professional. Courteous and friendly. Answers every question. Willing to spend the time until all issues are dealt with. I highly recommend him. He also repaired my knee. I was back on the tennis court in two weeks.

March 20th, 2012

I will wind up in a wheelchair because of this Dr. TERRIBLE!!

This Dr. brushed me off when I told him about my hip pain. He told me that I could only do a hip replacement once in my lifetime and being in my 50s to wait as long as possible. 3 years later, now I need a bilateral (Both right and left side done!) This was extremely BAD ADVICE...I am now bedridden and totally disabled. Best advice steer clear of this Dr. and if you do go to him...get a SECOND opinion. I am in excruciating pain 24/7...bone-on-bone. Bad advice, extremely negligent :((

August 8th, 2017