Overall Review

August 21st, 2016
Not highly impressed. No personality. Looks like he cares but also looks like he'd rather be somewhere else.

October 5th, 2015
Without a doubt one of the most difficult experiences with a PCC

January 23rd, 2015
Holistic approach. Treats the total patient. Great listener.

July 9th, 2014
Excellent!
Dr Dacus is especially sensitive and thoughtful working with my special needs adult son. Clear and direct without patronizing him. My son feels suppor ...

November 16th, 2012
My experience at South Deerfield family Practice with Dr Dacus was a very positive one. I transferred care from a larger practice as I became frustrated with the impersonal and rushed care I was receiving there. The staff in South Deerfield are very courteous and professional and made me feel very welcome. Dr Dacus spent quite a bit of time with me and did address several issues during our visit. He was also very prompt in getting back to me with test results and thorough in discussing treatment options. It was nice to go to a practice where I didn't feel just like another number. I would certainly reccomend this practice to my friends and family.

June 15th, 2011
As a previous patient mentioned, there seems to be a rule in place where you are not allowed to bring up more than one issue per visit. Was told that the office would call me to schedule a couple of tests and this did not happen. I called back and was told I would hear from someone, but I did not. Tired a third time a week later and did not receive a call back so I had not choice but to change PCP's. Wait time was 45 minutes and I was the first patient that day. Found office staff unresponsive and somewhat rude.Seems like a good person, but he clearly needs to get involved in managing his practice and reconsider the policy of limiting care to his patients.

December 22nd, 2010
decided to switch back to my previous pcp
i made the mistake of switching to Dr Dacus as my pcp. saw him once and never again. saw the nurse practitioner a few times (much better experience)...but all three times something went wrong...once being told my time was up and if i needed to talk about more than one medical concern, i need to make another appt. or have a physical (Dr Dacus). once told by the nurse practitioner that she will call me or have someone call me after she made an appt for a medical test that she wanted me to have...it's been months and no call! also left a message with office staff that i had an e.r. visit and was told to follow up...they said a nurse would call me back. that was over a month ago! i wouldn't recommend.

July 13th, 2009
satisfied
Dr. Dacus shows real concern, is clearly informed about whatever complaints and concerns I have and shares that knowledge with me, knows my history when I visit and plans courses of action for me that are clear. All around, an excellent doctor.