A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean David:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean David, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Tobacco Abuse (Tobacco Use Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. David graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. David has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Patrick David MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sean P. David practice?
- Dr. Sean David has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sean David practices Family Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Primary Care Doctors.