A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Deitch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Deitch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Deitch, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deitch graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Deitch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Aaron Deitch MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sean A. Deitch practice?
- Dr. Sean Deitch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sean Deitch practices Emergency Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Emergency Physicians.