A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Delaney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Delaney, Cardiologist, Nuclear Medicine is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delaney
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Delaney, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Delaney graduated from Royal Free Hospital School Of Medicine, London, England.
Dr. Delaney has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Delaney MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sean Delaney practice?
- Dr. Sean Delaney has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Delaney practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Internists and Lawrenceville Cardiologists.