Dr. Sean Diamond Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sean Diamond?

August 23rd, 2012

HANDS DOWN THE BEST PEDIATRICIAN AROUND!!

While pregnant I would ask other moms to tell me who was their pediatrician and what they liked about him/her. Dr Diamond's name kept popping up. He has been with my daughter,Peyton since birth 6 1/2 yrs ago. He has never let me down. He is such a caring, attentive, thorough, and intelligent doctor. He never rushes you, and that's why his wait times can get high sometimes...BUT HE'S WORTH IT!! He will treat you as his equal and not talk down to you. His nurses and office staff are very nice too. My daughter absolutely loves him too. His gentle manner calms a distressed mother and an irritable/sick child. He's a 10!

February 24th, 2012

Ellen

My son was born with hydrocephalus and the Dr. in the nicu said you need to have Dr. Diamond as your pediatrician. He is honestly the most caring concerned physician we have worked with. He really cares whole heartedly about his patients!

April 12th, 2011

I have four children and have been with Dr. Diamond for 15 years. He is the absolute best doctor around. He is always correct when diagnosing them and is the best in his field.

June 9th, 2010

Worth the Wait

Dr. Diamond is a wonderful doctor. His wait time may be long but I believe it's because he is so thorough with his patients. He asks lots of questions and has no problem answering all of mine. I never feel rushed and trust his diagnosis. We recently moved out of the area but still drive an hour for all of our children's check-ups.

August 5th, 2009

Dr. Diamond is the best, the loyola scheduling system isn't the best

Dr. Diamond was the first doctor to see our baby and from that visit on I knew he was the perfect fit for us. He will never respond to a question as if it was unimportant. He takes all the time necessary to discuss the issues that you bring up with him. His nursing staff is wonderful - I love Bambi! No doctor is worth anything without the support staff. And the nurses (and other doctors in this group) are wonderful, caring and understanding.He is so gentle with the little ones and he has given us great advice from the medical to behavioral tactics.I know I am lucky to have found such a gifted professional to help us through the ups and downs of raising healthy and happy kids.My only complaint is with the scheduling of an appointment. It seems to be almost impossible to schedule 2 sick kids on the same day at the same time. I would think that admin staff would realize the hardship of a family who is suffering the flu with 2 children; but they still made me bring in my youngest at 9:45 am and then my oldest back at 4:30 pm later that day. To trek 2 sick kids to the doctor twice in 1 day did not help their temperatures nor their temperment. But I know that this is more of an administrative issue than one about the doctors in the group.

March 25th, 2009

Take your children to Dr. Diamond - he is the best!

Dr. Diamond is an excellent pediatrician. I travel 45 minutes to make sure my child is seen by him.

August 1st, 2008

Dr. Diamond is an excellent doctor. He has been wonderful with my children since birth. He is always focused on the patient and takes care and time with each visit.

March 14th, 2017