Dr. Sean Dicristofaro MD Patient Reviews

4.7

June 27th, 2016
An excellent communicator and outstanding bedside manner, Dr. Sean as he's affectionately known by the majority of his patients demonstrates a genuine fondness for individuals and makes each patient feel as if they are his only patient of the day. While he is extremely busy, he always takes the time to answer each and every question and is a prompt with follow ups by he and his staff. I moved 180 miles away but continue to see him as my family physician. While I am sure I could find another physician as competent, I doubt I could find one that does all that Sean does for me.

October 21st, 2015
Excellent doctor! Takes the time to get to know each of his patients. He is the most caring doctor I have had in 15 years.

February 14th, 2013
Wonderful Doctor
He is the most wonderful Doctor I have ever had!

September 12th, 2012
Best Doc!!!
I would highly recommend this doctor. He is the most caring doctor I have ever had. He listens to everything you need to say and doesn't rush you out of your appointment. I absolutely love this doctor. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone I know.

July 4th, 2012
I have been a patient of Dr. Sean's almost since the start of his practice in Hurricane, and i can say he is an excellent doctor. I hope i never have to find another family doctor. He never rushes me, he listens to everything i have to say, and he always gives it to me straight.

December 12th, 2010
The focus is on family
Dr. DiCristafaro is a great family practitioner. His attention is on the patient he is with and he takes the time necessary to provide the care needed.

November 23rd, 2010
Excellant Doc
Takes great care of my family. Wife has chronic illness and I could not ask for better care for her. He is very well read. I read everything I can get my hands on about her illness and he is totally on top of current treatment. I have and will continue to recommended him to anyone searching for a doctor.

November 5th, 2009
Dr. Sean has been our family doctor for several years. He took excellent care of my husband that died in 2002 from cancer. My sons and I have had no problems with the care we have received from Dr. Sean. He is my mother's physician also. I highly recommend him to anyone who wants a caring and compassionate physician. His office staff are terrific also.