Learn more about Dr. Sean Dingle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Dingle, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dingle
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dingle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Dingle, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dingle graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Dingle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean R Dingle MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sean R. Dingle practice?
- Dr. Sean Dingle has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Dingle practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Orthopedic Surgeons and Sarasota Surgeons.