Learn more about Dr. Sean Dingle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Dingle, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dingle
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dingle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Dingle, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dingle graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Dingle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean R Dingle MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sean R. Dingle practice?
- Dr. Sean Dingle has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Dingle practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Surgeons and Sarasota Orthopedic Surgeons.