A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Dingle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Dingle, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Dingle, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dingle graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dingle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean R Dingle MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sean R. Dingle practice?
- Dr. Sean Dingle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sean Dingle practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Orthopedic Surgeons.