A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Dooley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Dooley is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Dooley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dooley graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Dooley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tripler Army Medical Center
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Nathan Dooley MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sean N. Dooley practice?
- Dr. Sean Dooley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sean Dooley practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Honolulu, HI.
See San Antonio Internists, San Antonio Pulmonologists, San Antonio Critical Care Practitioners, and San Antonio Sleep Medicine Doctors.