Learn more about Dr. Sean Dooley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Dooley is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dooley
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dooley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Dooley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dooley graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Dooley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tripler Army Medical Center
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Nathan Dooley MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sean N. Dooley practice?
- Dr. Sean Dooley has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Dooley practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists, San Antonio Pulmonologists, San Antonio Critical Care Practitioners, and San Antonio Sleep Medicine Doctors.