A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Dorrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Dorrell, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorrell graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Dorrell has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dorrell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sean G. Dorrell practice?
Dr. Sean Dorrell practices Nephrology near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA.
See Exton Nephrologists.