A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Dowdy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Dowdy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Dowdy, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Endometrioid Carcinoma
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer (Papillary Cystadenocarcinoma)
- Ovarian Cancer (Serous Cystadenocarcinoma)
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer (Clear Cell Adenocarcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dowdy graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dowdy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dowdy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sean C. Dowdy practice?
Dr. Sean Dowdy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Mankato, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See Mankato Obstetricians & Gynecologists.