A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Dowdy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Dowdy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Dowdy, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Endometrioid Carcinoma
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer (Papillary Cystadenocarcinoma)
- Ovarian Cancer (Serous Cystadenocarcinoma)
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer (Clear Cell Adenocarcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dowdy graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dowdy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean C Dowdy MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sean C. Dowdy practice?
- Dr. Sean Dowdy has 8 office locations.
Dr. Sean Dowdy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Mankato, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN and Kenyon, MN.
See Mankato Obstetricians & Gynecologists.