A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Dwyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Dwyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Dwyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Angiography
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dwyer graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dwyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Michael Dwyer MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sean M. Dwyer practice?
- Dr. Sean Dwyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Dwyer practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Chevy Chase, MD.
See Chevy Chase Internists and Chevy Chase Cardiologists.