A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Dwyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Dwyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Dwyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Angiography
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dwyer graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Dwyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dwyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- CareFirst - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan