A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Dwyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Dwyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dwyer
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Dwyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Dwyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Angiography
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dwyer graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dwyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Michael Dwyer MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sean M. Dwyer practice?
- Dr. Sean Dwyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Dwyer practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Chevy Chase, MD.
See Chevy Chase Internists and Chevy Chase Cardiologists.