A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean McGuire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean McGuire is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGuire
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGuire Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean McGuire, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McGuire graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. McGuire has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ut Md Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Eric McGuire MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sean E. McGuire practice?
- Dr. Sean McGuire has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean McGuire practices Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.