A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean McGuire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean McGuire is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean McGuire, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McGuire graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. McGuire has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ut Md Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Eric McGuire MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sean E. McGuire practice?
- Dr. Sean McGuire has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean McGuire practices Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiation Oncologists and Houston Radiologists.