Surgical Specialist, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Dentist

Mar 20th, 2015

Dr. Edwards is amazing! Has done all my son's surgeries. I highly recommend Dr. Edwards!

A sad joke and a bad nightmare show details A sad joke and a bad nightmare
Jul 10th, 2013

I had Doctor Edwards for a bone grafting a little while back. My initial impressions of him were favorable. That changed when for a lot of reasons after the graft. The Doctor had previously stated that we would get the surgery in as soon as possible and that I would have plenty of time to recover before starting the fall semester. Little did I know that his concept of time was five days before the start of my fall classes. I went back swollen, bruised and jaundice worthy of a character out of the Simpsons. He also took a bone out of my hip which now bears a large scar and took ample amounts of time to heal. The bone he removed could have been substituted by a cadaver bone instead, which would have saved me a great deal of pain. To cap it all off nicely one of my follow up visits ran an hour past my scheduled appointment time for a 5 minute visit. I also found out later that the procedure was wholly unnecessary at that juncture as the teeth implants that needed the bone graft wouldn't be able to be placed until 3 years later. In essence my pain was meaningless as his work was undone by time necessitating another bone graft as well as an augmentation. This next graft was more successful with better procedures used and a more qualified less arrogant doctor at the helm. Before you book a bed with Edwards take a look at Doctor Timothy Schmakel. He is one of the best doctors I have ever had and I have had a lot of Doctors.

May 8th, 2012

He has been my surgeon once, and will be again in August both for different reasons of course. I would recommend him in a heart beat. He gives you hope and comfort like no other doctor I've ever had, he is the best. Mind you I am only 16.

Jul 17th, 2011

Thankyou

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jan 30th, 2011

He fixed my daughters cleft and did an amazing job. He took his time with us and truly cared. I wouldn't hesitate to use him again if the need came up.