A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Egan is Excellent. Dr. Egan has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Egan, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Egan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Egan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St. Barnabas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Egan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sean Egan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sean C. Egan practice?
Dr. Sean Egan practices Urology near West Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ and Harrison, NJ.
See West Orange Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Shane Egan, Dr. Shaun Egan, Dr. Shawn Egan, Dr. Shayne Egan