A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Elliott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Elliott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Elliott, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Elliott graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Elliott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Fairview Red Wing Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean P Elliott MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sean P. Elliott practice?
- Dr. Sean Elliott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sean Elliott practices Urology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Urologists.