Learn more about Dr. Sean Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Murphy, Ophthalmology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Murphy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Murphy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Murphy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean F Murphy MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sean F. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Sean Murphy has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Murphy practices Ophthalmology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Ophthalmologists.