A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Murphy, Ophthalmology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Murphy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Murphy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Frederick Murphy MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sean F. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Sean Murphy has 7 office locations.
Dr. Sean Murphy practices Ophthalmology near Bowling Green, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, IN and Louisville, KY.
See Bowling Green Ophthalmologists.