Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sean Fenton
Dr. Sean Fenton, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY, with other offices in Staten Island, NY and New York, NY (and 4 other locations). He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Fenton is affiliated with Victory Memorial Hospital, Maimonides Medical Center and Richmond University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Sean Fenton has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sean Fenton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr. Alicia Agrapides-Romeo
Family Medicine, Psychiatry
Staten Island, NY 0 mi10
Dr. Mathew Mani
Staten Island, NY 0 mi27
Dr. Roland Fuertez
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Staten Island, NY 0 mi11