Dr. Sean Frost MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 1st, 2016
Superb Doctor
I had two surgeries with Dr. Frost and I can't say enough good and/or kind things about him. He was always patient and caring in his office visits and in the hospital setting you got to see his wonderful sense of humor as well as experience his vast skills as a surgeon. I have recommended him many times over and everyone has always been grateful to me and thankful for him. I highly recommend this amazing man! He changed my world! The entire staff is just amazing! So glad I found them all!! :-)

October 20th, 2015
Great doc. My knee works wonderfully! Fit me into his schedule when I had and insurance timeline.

August 28th, 2015
Dr. Frost
I saw this so called Dr. Today and I wish I never did! My appointment was for 11:30 and I was called in at 12:40. I should have known this was a sign. I finally get to see him, and not only is he conceited, he is rude, awful bedside manners, no compassion and as I've read previously, he points fingers to others. I felt as though he thought he was above me and more intelligent. I had to remind him several times, that I felt very uncomfortable and not to think I was below him....I too have a College degree. I left in tears. I left with no answers or plan or anything. He kept telling me to go see my previous Dr. I am so sorry I went to him! I would NOT recommend him to my worse enemy. Awful experience.

February 12th, 2014
Don't trust what some people say about this Dr.
Dr Frost did two surgeries on my knee. I was reading the reviews and came across a woman who was very angry at this Dr., but this Dr is not what she discussed. When he knows something is absolutely wrong with a patient he spends that time needed for the patient to understand what they are dealing with. It is only when he examines a patient and finds no problems that he can help them with, and he knows through his experiences when someone is doing all they can just to get pain medication, he doesn't have the time to discuss that issue, so the visit will be short. I highly recommend this Dr. as I found the reviews to read after I told a friend of mine to call him and he will do it right. I am so grateful for all his help and understanding when he fixed my problem. When I need something done by a specialist, I don't want him to just be friendly, or talkative (bedside manners) he says it like it is, and if you confront him he will and has apologized. What I wanted most from him was to find the problem, and help me to have a better life with less pain. I suggest that woman see a counselor, a behavior counselor. But I suggest when choosing a specialist to choose from their skills, not how friendly they will be.

May 26th, 2012
Top Notch, Caring, Good Natured, Excellent Surgeon
After having visited another Nashua surgeon who called me a wimp for being nervous about a shot, and told a friend who was a first-time visitor at that location near the NHS - North (you know who I mean) that it didn't matter what he suggested she do - she'd ignore it anyway, my GP suggested this practice. I couldn't be happier. He did an excellent job replacing my hip - 12 months later no limp, no pain, and both legs are perfectly even.He listened (imaging - a doctor who actually LISTENS) to my complaints about my shoulder and has done significant work to correct that painful problem.Super nice guy. I highly recommend!

April 1st, 2012
I found him rude and conceited. He had very poor bedside manner. He has a tendency to blame others for his mistakes. He had a superiority complex and is very difficult to talk to. I would not recommend him to anyone.

January 25th, 2012
Excellent Doctor
My entire experience with Dr Frost was excellent.Diagnosis was thorough, and explained completely to me. I had a total right knee replacement,and again, everything was explained, he answered my questions and life has never been better. His bedside manner was excellent, as well as all my care throughout the experience. My sister was so pleased with my experience that she saw him, and had her knee replaced when she needed to. The quality of care was excellent for her as well. I would recommend Dr Frost to anyone. The entire office staff was pleasant and professional as well. I am gearing up for my 1 year exam, and I couldn't be happier with the results. I will be hiking again this year thanks to his excellent care. Total thumbs up! Thanks to the entire office and Dr Frost!

January 13th, 2011
To the point...
After a couple of surgeries from two different Dr.s with no end in sight, I came across Dr. Frost. My wife and I met with him to get a third opinion. I explained what wad going on with my situation. When finished he asked a couple of questions, did a couple of test and used a lot of terminology I did not understand. He explained what he thought it might be and told me my options. My wife and I made a decision and had him do yet another surgery. Well it has been eight months pain free. Thanks again Dr.Frost. I read other peoples reviews and had to write one myself. People sometimes let emotions get in the way of facts. Meaning patients don't always hear what they want to hear, for what ever reason.

April 12th, 2010
Accurate and Professional
I heard Dr. Frost was one of the best, but I was surprised at how thorough he was in making my diagnosis. He did not rush through the interview, and he also really seems to know his specialty. I am going to send my sister to see him too.

December 11th, 2009
I found Dr. Frost to be very well informed, and he spent a lot of time with me answering all my questions. My experience with him has been excellent so far and I will be seeing him for follow-up treatment.

December 11th, 2008
Dr. Frost is a terrific doctor
I've had shoulder surgery done by Dr. Frost, and have seen him several times for cortisone shots in my shoulder and my wrist. My husband also had shoulder surgery with him, and has seen him for knee injections as well. He's a terrific doctor, friendly, takes his time, accurate diagnoses. He seems almost shy but when you get to know him, he's friendly and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend him.

June 5th, 2008
Absolutely NOT RECOMMENDED!!!
I experienced a VERY conceited, uncaring, very unprofessional attitude from Dr. Frost. He didn't care about what I had to say or about my discomfort and concerns. He made comments in regards to not only the x-ray specialist and my Physical Therapist in whom I felt totally confident with both of them like they were not competent in their jobs as professionals and made me feel as though I was at a lower level and not important to even be examined. Acted as though everyone else made wrong decisions on my part when he actually didn't prove to me that he knew anything but being rude and uncourteous with VERY BAD BEDSIDE MANNER! He is NOT RECOMMENDED by me in ANY way. He acted as though I was a burden that my concerns and existing condition was nothing at all. I TOTALLY trust that both the x-ray Technician and my Physical Therapist know and cared about my condition and went far beyond what I would have expected from them and were genuinely concerned for what I was experiencing. In my opinion I DO NOT feel he should be in this field that he is the kind of person who needs to work in a place where he doesn't deal with the public whatsoever, that is how bad I feel he treats his patients. I don't understand how he even got any type of degree with his personality and behavior. I have requested a new Doctor who has MUCH more experience and I am SURE that I will not be treated so horribly! I feel someone needs to address this so called Doctor as he is NOT there for his patients, it appears he is just there for a quick pay and gives a whole 5 minutes of his time if that and should not be getting payed as a Doctor just because he earned a degree due to him not doing his job!! I hope that others will read this review and think twice before requesting him. I didn't request him I had just been referred to a Doctor and was unfortunate and ended up with Mr. NO PERSONALITY! Do yourself a favor by reviewing if you have the option to request a different Doctor. I feel if you end up with him you will be VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!