Dr. Sean Gallagher MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

June 12th, 2014
I can walk!
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Gallagher. He has taken very good care of me before, during and after my knee replacement surgery. He has been kind and has taken a genuine interest in my well being, something lacking in a lot of medical professionals today. I appreciate his thoroughness and the time he has spent with me getting me back on my feet and walking normally again. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

March 15th, 2014
Excellent
Great bedside manner. Shoulder scope went great with minimal pain. Did not require any pain meds. About to start with PT for rotator cuff strengthening.

January 13th, 2014
broken and fixed
Dr. Gallagher did my total hip replacement last year. He did an excellent job. I am a difficult patient as I have several medical problems Lupus with a history of several strokes one which left me paralyzed on my right side (the side I broke my hip). When the ex-rays were taken it was also discovered that I had broken my hip several years ago and I did not realize that and it had healed. Dr. Gallagher had a great bedside manner. He came to see me everyday that I was in the hospital. He happily answered any questions that I had. He was also very good at explaining my different options and the pros and cons to each one. He made sure that it was my choice what to have done, but outlined the risks and benefits very well. Now one year later I am back to the regular exercise that I was doing before the hip replacement.

January 12th, 2014
Hip Replacement
Walked the afternoon of surgery! Felt like I could have walked home! Wonderful experience - he set me at ease about the whole process.

June 22nd, 2013
A wonderful experience
I had both hips replaced by Dr. Gallagher 6 weeks ago. He promised to take good care of me and he has, beyond my expectations. He used computer-assistance methods to be sure my new hips are corrrctly aligned, because even the smallest deviation matters in such weight-bearing joints. My nrw hips move smoothly with no discomfort. When standing to do a chore, impossible before the surgery, I feel solid and comfortable. Dr. Gallagher has been warm and supportive throughout, and remains interested in my continuing rehabilitation. I enthusiastically recommend Dr. Gallagher.

June 14th, 2013
Wonderful doctor!
I saw Dr Gallagher for my knees. He took the time to explain my problem in detail and to where I was able to understand. Great bedside manner, very calming voice and very smart. He took his time and did not rush me. The injection he gave me helped alot. I would definately refer family and friends to him!

November 22nd, 2012
Set me at ease about my knee surgery.