Learn more about Dr. Sean George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean George is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. George
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. George Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean George, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. George has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean K George DO is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sean K. George practice?
- Dr. Sean George has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean George practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Internists and Allentown Cardiologists.