Dr. Sean Kevin George DO is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean George, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Nuclear Cardiology Transophageal Echocardiography.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. George has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. George accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance