Learn more about Dr. Sean George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean George is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. George
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. George Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean George, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. George has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean K George DO is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sean K. George practice?
- Dr. Sean George has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean George practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Internists and Allentown Cardiologists.