Dr. Sean Gilbey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sean Gilbey?

October 4th, 2012

Poor Diagnostic Tools

I was diagnosed with asthma 66 years ago and was hospitalized with it 3 times during my life. So I was very surprised after a breathing test in his office when Dr. Gilbey told me I didn't have asthma! He did not seem to consider that perhaps his test didn't work well, or I wasn't exhibiting symptoms of asthma at that particular time. I found this very frustrating. Dr. Gilbey isn't with me at the times when I do present with asthma symptoms. Not much help.

August 13th, 2012

Dr Gilbey has been my doctor for 9 years. He diagnosed by MPA when many other doctors said I had pneumonia.He is an excellent and caring doctor.We are very fortunate to have him in the Austin area.

July 25th, 2012

Dr.Gilbey is a VERY nice and caring doctor and anybody that is lucky to have him as a pulmonologist is getting the best and top doc! He takes his time, talks with the patient, and will do everything he can to help the patient. I really miss Dr.Gilbey and wish I could have him as my lung doc again.

May 8th, 2012

Dr. Gilbey AND his Nurse Practioner are excellent. They go out of their way to help and care for their patients.

February 6th, 2009

Super Doc

Dr. Gilbey has it all ~ diagnostics, treatment and a great bedside manner. He is calm, reassuring, and takes the time to discuss both the problem and the treatment. He is friendly and personable with an attitude that encourages patients to talk freely about concerns and problems. Great Doctor!

October 13th, 2016