Dr. Sean Gilman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sean Gilman?

September 12th, 2011

Best doctor I have ever had

This is the first review I have ever done on a doctor. I absolutely think the world of Dr. Gilman. He is really down to earth while knowing his trade very well. He has spent a lot of time with me (even when he's busy) and has always given me top notch care. He is moving to Montreal which is a huge loss for the Boston area. I might be traveling to Montreal to see him. :)

April 23rd, 2009

Dr. Gilman was great!

I had an appt with Dr. Gilman for sleeping problems and he was excellent. He was on-time (I hadn't even sat down in the waiting room when i was called) and he spent a good amount of time with me reviewing my case. He was very eager to help me. When I went to fill my prescriptions the pharmacy told me that Dr. Gilman would need to complete a prior auth over the phone with my insurance and that it takes most doctors a week to complete it. Dr. Gilman must've done it the same day because my prescription was filled the next morning! I know that his schedule is packed too because I had to wait 2 months for an appt!

January 22nd, 2016