A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Glasgow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Glasgow is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Glasgow, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Glasgow graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Glasgow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- University Hospital
- University Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Christopher Glasgow MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sean C. Glasgow practice?
- Dr. Sean Glasgow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sean Glasgow practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Saint Louis Colorectal Surgeons and Saint Louis Surgeons.