Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Great Doc, Great Office show details Great Doc, Great Office
by Mary Ellen on Oct 21st, 2014

Office runs very smoothly. All personel are smiling and pleasant. Appointments run on time. Professionalism at its best.

Cedar Brook Family Practice show details Cedar Brook Family Practice
by Jillian and Martin Vogt on Apr 25th, 2010

I am not a patient of the Doctor myself. My Fiance' is a patient of his. Around November, my Fiance' came down with a serious case of Pnuemonia. I called the Doctor right away and spoke to his staff to get him an appointment and the staff were VERY caring and comforting. When I got my Fiance' to the Doctor, I was allowed in the exam room with him and the Doctor treated both of us very kindly and answered any and all questions we had. (Mostly my questions because I was the one that would be caring for him.)When leaving his office numerous times for appointments and follow-up appointments, his Staff were again very caring and understanding. Made me feel at ease. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Goudsward. And kudos to his staff :) The ONLY thing I would recommend is more follow-up calls to the patient to make sure they are OK. I don't remember getting any, but again this was in November so I could be wrong. Hope this helps!