Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Great Doc, Great Office  |  show details
by Mary Ellen on Oct 21st, 2014

Office runs very smoothly. All personel are smiling and pleasant. Appointments run on time. Professionalism at its best.

|  Cedar Brook Family Practice  |  show details
by Jillian and Martin Vogt on Apr 25th, 2010

I am not a patient of the Doctor myself. My Fiance' is a patient of his. Around November, my Fiance' came down with a serious case of Pnuemonia. I called the Doctor right away and spoke to his staff to get him an appointment and the staff were VERY caring and comforting. When I got my Fiance' to the Doctor, I was allowed in the exam room with him and the Doctor treated both of us very kindly and answered any and all questions we had. (Mostly my questions because I was the one that would be caring for him.)When leaving his office numerous times for appointments and follow-up appointments, his Staff were again very caring and understanding. Made me feel at ease. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Goudsward. And kudos to his staff :) The ONLY thing I would recommend is more follow-up calls to the patient to make sure they are OK. I don't remember getting any, but again this was in November so I could be wrong. Hope this helps!