A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Green is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Green, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Green has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Dennis Green MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sean D. Green practice?
- Dr. Sean Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Green practices Family Medicine near Narberth, PA.
See Narberth Primary Care Doctors.