4.8

March 20th, 2014
Was told by my Neuro-Oncologist at UVA Health Systems that I trusted more than anyone. The knowledge and expertise he gave me two names of two Doctors in the Chicago area he would have them treat his own family.
Easy to deal with and explains everything in detail. Doesn't treat patients with the ideal of making money for his hospital and or doctors group. He works and thrives for the best interest of his patient above all. His name was concerning when I hadn't met him

August 6th, 2012
Phenomenal Doctor!
Dr. Grimm is professional and knowledgeable as well as compassionate and friendly. He related extremely well to me, as a patient, and to my husband and parents. When ever I saw him he gave me straight forward answers and made me feel like I was his only patient. His Nurse Practitioner, Meg Schwartz, was super friendly and intelligent. She would respond to my emails and calls quickly, sometimes that same day. I would definitely recommend him to everyone I know.

July 1st, 2011
Excellent, caring, and friendly physician
When my husband was transferred to this area, my oncologist referred me to Dr. Grimm's associate. Due to his associate's schedule, I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Grimm. I could not be more pleased. He is kind, professional, caring and knowledgable. He takes the time each and every appointment to show me my current scans compared to the previous. Any questions that I have had, whether in the office of at home, have been promptly and thoroughly answered. Dr. Grimm's assistants, are also amazing. They are knowledgeable and friendly. His nurse practitioner, Meg Schwartz has always responded to my e-mails within just a few hours. Dr. Grimm has even taken the time to give me a referral to a neuro-oncologist in the D.C.area where we will be moving. I will surely miss Dr. Grimm and his staff after we move. If you are looking for a neuro-oncologist, I highly recommend Dr. Grimm and his staff.

May 25th, 2011
Outstanding doctor!

May 25th, 2011
I would definitely recommend Dr. Grimm to everyone I know. He is very knowledgeable, presents the facts and his recommendations, then allows the patient to make the decision they feel most comfortable with. He has excellent bed side manner and his nurse practitioner, Meg Schwartz, is amazing! She is knowledgeable, upbeat and answers emails within a few hours, that same day. They are a great team.