Learn more about Dr. Sean Grinovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grinovich
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Grinovich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Grinovich, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grinovich graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Grinovich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Conrad Grinovich MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sean C. Grinovich practice?
- Dr. Sean Grinovich has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Grinovich practices Ophthalmology near Round Rock, TX.
See Round Rock Ophthalmologists.