Learn more about Dr. Sean Grinovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Grinovich, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grinovich graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Grinovich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grinovich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sean C. Grinovich practice?
Dr. Sean Grinovich practices Ophthalmology near Round Rock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX.
See Round Rock Ophthalmologists.