A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Grinovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Grinovich is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grinovich
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Grinovich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Grinovich, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grinovich graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Grinovich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Conrad Grinovich MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sean C. Grinovich practice?
- Dr. Sean Grinovich has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Grinovich practices Ophthalmology near Round Rock, TX.
See Round Rock Ophthalmologists.