A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Gunning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Gunning, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Gunning, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunning graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gunning has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean T Gunning MD is a male Dermatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Sean T. Gunning practice?
- Dr. Sean Gunning has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Gunning practices Dermatology near Pikesville, MD.
See Pikesville Dermatologists.