A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Hachey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Hachey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hachey
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hachey graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Hachey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Hachey DO is a male Pulmonologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sean Hachey practice?
- Dr. Sean Hachey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sean Hachey practices Pulmonary Disease near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Springfield Pulmonologists.